Linda S. Protzman, M.Ed., LPC, CMHC
- Born in Chicago, Illinois and raised in the Northwestern Chicago Suburbs.
- Working up to 3 part time jobs, Linda “earned” her way through the University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee graduating with a Bachelors Degree in Social Work.
- Moved to Utah nearly 30 years ago.
- Masters Degree in Counseling from Brigham Young University, graduating with high honors as a member of Phi Kappa Phi National Honor Society.
- Married, 5 children, 4 living.
A Professionally Recognized Clinical Mental Health Counselor, Linda uses extensive therapy and counseling skills developed through rigorous, high quality academic studies and honed during a very successful career in service to a broad range of clients.
I have enjoyed successfully helping a wide variety of clients with disparate backgrounds, ages, personal philosophical orientations and presenting problems. The keys to successfully assisting my clients are:
- Listening for understanding.
- Instilling hope that things can improve.
- Working to build a productive relationship of mutual trust.
- Using my skills to pick up on client cues quickly and accurately.
- Applying carefully and specifically designed therapist guided client self-exploration.
- Building on a clients strengths to help them find their own acceptable solutions.
- Helping clients develop the skills, courage and commitment to successfully implement their preferred life strategies.